Victoria Aeternam Index du Forum

Heaven?s Basement ? Filthy Empire (2013)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Victoria Aeternam Index du Forum -> Sorties de guilde -> Sortie Pve
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daiaalby

Masculin
trolleur: 130
serial-floodeur: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Heaven?s Basement ? Filthy Empire (2013) Répondre en citant

Heaven?s Basement ? Filthy Empire (2013) > bit.ly/1W84NOJ

When,,,The,,,Lights,,,Go,,,Out,,,In,,,London,,,sees,,,the,,,band,,,add,,,in,,,a,,,dash,,,of,,,Southern,,,blues,,,influence,,,with,,,a,,,somewhat,,,sexy,,,flairPersonnel[edit]JOIN,,,THE,,,LIST,,,/,,,FREE,,,DOWNLOAD,,,"Music:,Free,download,from,Heaven's,Basement"Discogs.comBut,,,did,,,the,,,rest,,,of,,,the,,,album,,,meet,,,my,,,expectations,,,and,,,fulfill,,,my,,,desires?,,,Head,,,on,,,below,,,to,,,find,,,outThe,,Final,,Word:,,Ive,,been,,wanting,,some,,balls,,to,,the,,wall,,arena,,rock,,and,,Heavens,,Basements,,Filthy,,Empire,,delivered,,in,,spadesRetrieved,31,December,2013"Heaven's,,,Basement,,,have,,,Nothing,,,Left,,,to,,,Lose"Filthy,,,Empire,,,is,,,the,,,debut,,,studio,,,album,,,by,,,British,,,hard,,,rock,,,band,,,Heaven's,,,Basement^,a,b,Filthy,Empire,CD,liner,notesTrack,listing[edit]I,,,wont,,,lie,,,when,,,I,,,tell,,,you,,,that,,,the,,,first,,,time,,,I,,,was,,,listening,,,to,,,this,,,song,,,I,,,was,,,singing,,,along,,,to,,,the,,,chorus,,,before,,,it,,,endedSay,,hello,,to,,the,,new,,Guns,,N,,Roses,,of,,the,,21st,,centuryNow,whenever,I,hear,the,song,I,find,myself,singing,,nay,,shouting,along,with,the,songAvailable,,now!,,01,,>,,Welcome,,Home,,02,,>,,Fire,,,Fire,,03,,>,,Nothing,,Left,,To,,Lose,,04,,>,,Lights,,Out,,In,,London,,05,,>,,I,,Am,,Electric,,06,,>,,The,,Long,,Goodbye,,07,,>,,Heartbreaking,,Son,,Of,,A,,Bitch,,08,,>,,Be,,Somebody,,09,,>,,Can't,,Let,,Go,,10,,The,,Price,,We,,Pay,,11,,>,,Jump,,Back,,12,,>,,Executioner's,,Day,,13,,Fire,,,Fire,,(Live,,at,,the,,100,,Club),,14,,Lights,,Out,,In,,London,,(Live,,at,,the,,100,,Club),,15,,Jump,,Back,,(Live,,at,,the,,100,,Club),,16,,Can't,,Let,,Go,,(Live,,at,,the,,100,,Club),,17,,Reign,,On,,My,,Parade,,(Live,,at,,the,,100,,Club),,18,,I,,Am,,Electric,,(Live,,at,,Download,,2013),,(Video),,19,,Fire,,,Fire,,(Live,,at,,Download,,2013),,(Video),,20,,Heartbreaking,,Son,,Of,,A,,Bitch,,(Live,,at,,Download,,2013),,(Video),,21,,Executioner's,,Day,,(Live,,at,,Download,,2013),,(Video),,Tags:,,album,,,filthy,,empire,,,music,,,release,,,special,,edition,,RELATED,,Soundwave,,Recap,,+,,Headline,,UK/EU,,Tour,,Update,,Filthy,,Empire,,Special,,Edition,,Official,,Music,,Video,,for,,I,,Am,,Electric,,Official,,Music,,Video,,for,,I,,Am,,Electric,,Filthy,,Empire,,Filthy,,Empire,,Pre-Order,,Fire,,,Fire,,Official,,Single,,Release,,MUSIC,,PLAYER,,Other,,Releases,,Filthy,,Empire,,Feb,,4,,,2013,,Fire,,,Fire,,(Single),,Sept,,27,,,2012,,Paper,,Plague,,(EP/Single),,Dec,,11,,,2011,,View,,All,,Releases,,News,,VIDEO,,PREMIERE:,,The,,Long,,Goodbye,,Nov,,11,,,2014,,New,,Video,,,,Lights,,Out,,In,,London,,(Official),,Sep,,11,,,2014,,Live,,In,,London,,Jul,,16,,,2014,,,,2016,,Heaven's,,BasementRetrieved,,29,,December,,2013Afterwards,comes,Nothing,Left,To,Lose,,which,has,quickly,become,one,of,my,favorite,tracks,on,the,album10,,,September,,,2013No"Nothing,Left,to,Lose",,Buchanan,,Glover,,Ellershaw,,Rivers,,Feldmann,,David,Jones,3:42,4"Heartbreaking,,,Son,,,of,,,a,,,Bitch",,,,,,Buchanan,,,,Glover,,,,Ellershaw,,,,Rivers,,,,Feldmann,,,3:00,,,8"Fire,,Fire",,Buchanan,,Glover,,Ellershaw,,Rivers,,John,Feldmann,,Nick,Long,4:15,3Filthy,,,Empire,,,Studio,,,album,,,by,,,Heaven's,,,Basement,,,Released,,,4,,,February,,,2013,,,Recorded,,,Foxy,,,Studios,,,,Woodland,,,Hills,,,,CA,,,Genre,,,Hard,,,rock,,,Length,,,45:19,,,Label,,,Red,,,Bull,,,Records,,,Producer,,,John,,,Feldmann,,,Singles,,,from,,,Filthy,,,Empire,,,"Fire,,,,Fire",,,Released:,,,27,,,September,,,2012,,,"I,,,Am,,,Electric",,,Released:,,,4,,,February,,,2013,,,US,,,version,,,cover,,,James,,Minchin,,III,,,,photography,,Something,,to,,note,,here,,are,,the,,fantastic,,vocal,,harmonies,,that,,permeate,,the,,album,,and,,give,,an,,added,,depth,,to,,the,,musicExplore,Marketplace,Community,Groups,Forum,Blog,Friends,Guidelines,Register,Log,In,Please,enable,Javascript,to,take,full,advantage,of,our,site,featuresAll,,Rights,,ReservedHeaven's,,,Basement,,,Red,,,Bull,,,Records"Be,Somebody",,Buchanan,,Glover,,Ellershaw,,Rivers,,Marlette,,Jones,3:42,9Classic,,,RockMENU,,,HOME,,,NEWS,,,TOUR,,,MUSIC,,,PHOTOS,,,VIDEO,,,BIO,,,STORE,,,LIST/FREE,,,DOWNLOAD,,,HOME,,,NEWS,,,TOUR,,,MUSIC,,,PHOTOS,,,VIDEO,,,BIO,,,STORE,,,LIST/FREE,,,DOWNLOAD,,,Axl,,Rose,,Actually,,Confirmed,,As,,Vocalist,,For,,AC/DC,,Axl,,Rose,,is,,Definitely,,in,,AC/DC!,,(Exclusive),,Guns,,N,,Roses,,is,,Reuniting,,But&,,WATCH,,NOW,,Bloody-Disgusting,,Follow,,bdisgusting,,BD,,on,,YouTube,,Most,,Popular,,Another,,Season,,of,,The,,X-Files,,is,,in,,the,,Works,,NSFW:,,Cattle,,Decapitation,,Assault,,the,,Senses,,With,,Clandestine,,Ways,,(Krokodil,,Rot),,(Exclusive),,The,,Craziest,,Thing,,Youve,,Probably,,Never,,Noticed,,About,,Friday,,the,,13th,,Part,,2,,NETFLIX:,,Latest,,Horror,,Titles,,Added,,to,,Streaming,,Service,,Doom,,Review:,,Gorehound,,Gumbo,,Alien:,,Covenant,,Will,,Have,,Multiple,,Aliens,,Coming,,Out,,of,,People!,,5,,Interesting,,Facts,,About,,The,,Witch,,How,,Well,,Do,,You,,Remember,,The,,Shining?,,Brad,,Fuller,,Updates,,Friday,,the,,13th,,Status,,The,,Neon,,Demon,,Was,,Booed,,at,,Cannes,,From,,Around,,The,,Web,,ZergNet,,Get,,this,,widget,,CONTACT,,US,,ADVERTISE,,PRIVACY,,POLICY,,TERMS,,OF,,USE,,,,2001-2016,,BLOODY,,DISGUSTING,,LLC,,Copyright,,,,2013,,Hot,,Topix,,ThemeSources:,[5][6]"Lights,Out,in,London",,Buchanan,,Glover,,Ellershaw,,Rivers,,Feldmann,,Johnson,3:20,5."I,,Am,,Electric",,,,Buchanan,,,Glover,,,Ellershaw,,,Rivers,,,Feldmann,,,Jones,,2:58,,6Song,,,Game,,,Ref,,,"I,,,Am,,,Electric",,,Need,,,for,,,Speed,,,Most,,,Wanted,,,,Rock,,,Band,,,4,,,[7],,,"Fire,,,,Fire",,,NHL,,,14,,,[8],,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Victoria Aeternam Index du Forum -> Sorties de guilde -> Sortie Pve Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation